Internet Additions An addition can be defined as an attachment that a person develops about something, such as Internet, alcohol, drugs, gambling, etc. Even thoug new technology is a good weapon in the present time, it can be destructive for those who cannot control the time they spend surfing on internet, This kind of people tend to develop certain addition to the internet. Nowadays, is very common to see peolpe (mostly young people) that are obssess about communicating through social media. This makes them forget about his/her real life, family, and friends.
About myself
Hello my name is Malkiel, I am 26 Years old, I like reading, eating, swimming and doing exercise. because we don't live with our father so I have to support to my mom in many thing. I am a jehovah witness, I live with my mother and two brother, I am the oldest, being the big brother is a huge responsibility, My mom works as a teacher in a public school, and I work in a private institution as a teacher too. I want to improve my English in this class and do my best. I have taken this subject 3 times and I feel ashamed for that.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario