Hi name is mabel florian. I was born on juanuary 9, 1990. I live in santo domingo. I have 8 sinblings, 3 sisters and 4 brothers. My motrhe's name is Maria, and my father's name is Pablo. I'm divorced. I have a child. His name is eydam. He's 7 years old. I work in a hotel now, but my passion is to teach. Mi hobby is listen to music and to sing. My favorite actors are Denzel wachington and katerin zeta jonh.
About myself
Hello my name is Malkiel, I am 26 Years old, I like reading, eating, swimming and doing exercise. because we don't live with our father so I have to support to my mom in many thing. I am a jehovah witness, I live with my mother and two brother, I am the oldest, being the big brother is a huge responsibility, My mom works as a teacher in a public school, and I work in a private institution as a teacher too. I want to improve my English in this class and do my best. I have taken this subject 3 times and I feel ashamed for that.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario