My name is Mariany Nicol Martinez Mateo; I
was born in Santo Domingo Oeste, Dominican Republic on August 24th, 1996. I was
raised in Los Alcarrizos, where I coursed elementary and high school. When I was
17 years old, on 2014 I enrolled at Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo (UASD)
to study medicine. After two years trying to get into med school I gave up and
decided to study modern languages mention English on 2016. From that year on I have
been in this field expecting to finish soon.
About myself
Hello my name is Malkiel, I am 26 Years old, I like reading, eating, swimming and doing exercise. because we don't live with our father so I have to support to my mom in many thing. I am a jehovah witness, I live with my mother and two brother, I am the oldest, being the big brother is a huge responsibility, My mom works as a teacher in a public school, and I work in a private institution as a teacher too. I want to improve my English in this class and do my best. I have taken this subject 3 times and I feel ashamed for that.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario